Do you smoke?

I quit as my new years resolution. It probably won't last. I don't crave a cigarette but I miss smoking

i smoke. stopped cold turkey when i fell pregnant and started again when he was about 2 weeks old :blush:

i smoke between 5 and 10 a day x

I did, went cold turkey when i was pregnant. Never looked back!

I stopped with Alex, started again after she was born though, but never to the extent I did before. I couldn't smoke in the house and OH was on long shifts which meant I went days without ciggies.

Stopped again with this pregnancy and I don't have any intention to smoke again, waste of money.

DH is trying to quit because it's seriously expensive now!

I do worry I will have smokes if I'm out with the girls though (when I'm not preg lol)

i started when i was about 13 :wacko: and went cold turkey when i found out i was pregnant at 20, never looked back :D xx

i smoke but not in the house, only outside. my house is smoke free since my son was born 12 yrs ago. my sis smokes heavily in every room of her house and i wont bring nicole over to her house. dh doesnt smoke. have tried to quit but fail miserably every time. what annoys me is if its too cold or wet outside i wont bother, if im watching a long movie i wont bother, if im in someones house for a few hrs (like in my mums today for over 4 hrs) i wont bother either, if im out with non smokers i wont smoke around them.

I started smoking in my late teens and kept it up for 15 yrs. I decided one day that I had had enough and threw out my last pack and never looked back.That was three years ago ! Don't miss it at all !

nope.

its a nasty unecessary bad habit and addiction.

it does no good, just harm, i don't see the logic in it.

I smoked for ten years. I read Allen Carrs easy way to give up smoking and I've never looked back.

I was a heavy smoker too between 20-40 a day and at least 60 on a night out :wacko:

yep I smoke

quit both times I was pregnant but started again when the kiddies were about 7-8 months old.
I only smoke about 2-3 a day and I never smoke in the house, I know it's a dirty habit but it's just something I do :) x

No, I can't stand the smell it makes me wretch, I wouldn't take anything that's that harmful for my body, ruins teeth, clothes and is addictive, no offense to anyone that does but having several relatives get seriously ill from it I don't know why anyone does it, one of my uncles is on a voice box, one of my cousins is told he's going to die if he keeps smoking and its one of the main reasons my grandad died at sixty, my oh doesn't smoke either and I would kill him if he did :flower:

I smoked for 5 years and then quit when i found out i was pregnant...:) xxx

I started smoking at 15. I quit cold turkey almost 6 years ago :D

I smoked for 13 years, and never thought I'd be able to quit. I tried many, many times. I finally quit for good before we started TTC because I just didn't want to have to deal with being pregnant and trying to quit. I haven't smoked in 18 months now, and can't imagine ever starting again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->