Do you sometimes feel stupid???

hauptuser

Reaction score
I definatley do!!!!!!! #-o

This morning I have bought a used Buggy for Matthias in a second-hand shop. The lady "opened it " really very fast and easily.

BUT I am cudgeling my brain to remember how she did it!!! ](*,) ](*,) :-k

So I have to wait for my husband if he can find out how to do it or I have to return there on Monday to ge some advice. [-o<

I wasn`t that forgetful before I gave birth :-=

Oh no LOL & I bet it's one of those things that when you see how its done you wanna crawl into a corner :oops: :lol:

My husband found out how to open it :blush: :yipee: :blush:.

He will tease me with this forever :rofl:

LOL good stuff but don't ya hate it when they think they should prove that point of 'I did it you didn't' for so longgggg :evil:

If u women weren't so dosey (Carefully chosen word ALERT!!!) then we wouldn't need to!

Also the thing which gets me is having to show "U know who!" things more than 10 times ans she still does it wrong!

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so perfect!!!! :lol: 8)

I'm The Daddy said:
If u women weren't so dosey (Carefully chosen word ALERT!!!) then we wouldn't need to!

Also the thing which gets me is having to show "U know who!" things more than 10 times ans she still does it wrong!

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so perfect!!!! :lol: 8)

Whateverrrrrrrrrrr =;

Glad you got it sorted hun :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back