do you spoil yourself?

MummyMummy

Reaction score
do you give yourself treats/luxuries like eg. shopping for clothes just for you or getting your hair/nails/tan done weekly etc? having massages etc?

i feel so bad you know buying something for myself, i spent £125 on clothes the other week from next because my preg belly was being revealed and although i love the clothes i keep saying to my mr.man 'but i can wear them afteer i've had the baby' to justify it and now my only bra that actually fits good that i literally wash everynight the underwired just popped out :o :lol: and i'm like oh i'll just shuv the wire back :rofl:of course our 3year old has what he wants and is always well dressed etc. and shoesare always from clarks etc etc. but for me it's a diff story!

xXx

oooh i'd love to treat myself :cry: look a bit like a zombie at the moment tho!! hehe. as far as i'm concerned if you can treat yourself, go for it!!!!! :hugs:

I am the same way I often feel bad after I go out and spend money on myself. DH makes me though he tells me to go and get yourself something.. Then he repeats the words YOURSELF!
If I do go out to shop I often pick up things for the kids or for DH and only get myself some lipstick or something small. he is always getting on me for this. X-mas I got 2 gift cards from family out of state and he told me I could not use them for the kids or for the house it had to be spent on me! well I have only used one of them so far and that was last month on a pair of new walking shoes.:blush:

I would love to be able to do it and not feel guilty for spending the money!

All the time :smug: I never used to mind , but i make sure i do , its alittle pick me up ;)

Oh and as for the kids , im like you , everything i ever buy if from next , shoes from clarks , and any other item will be from bench , animal or roxy.
Just reading that sentance makes me broke :( Im not sure why im like it :lol:

I have been saving the other gift card for the kids summer clothes DH just dosent know this yet:muaha:

I always feel guilty treating myself :)
Hubby is always telling me to treat myself for a change ,I can't help it,LOL

I will buy anything for him and the kids without a second thought.
When it comes to me I um and ahh about it.
Drives hubby crazy,LOL

Only occasionally

i work in asda so buy most of my clothes from there or primark haha i dont spend all that much on clothes as im in uni or work most the time

if i have a special night or day out i will get my nails done

an i get my hair done every month but my mate does it an its only £30 so im quite good really

Most of my treats are very inexpensive. Like a girly night, long hot shower, lots of pampering treats etc.

Quite often if i see an item of clothing i'll treat myself, i guess i'm lucky that i don't have expensive tastes!!! :lol:

Not very often. I'll buy thing's I need when I need them. But I'll have the odd night out every now and again. But that's as far as it goes.

I do my own nails, Dye my own hair, so i'm saving money there. :lol:

I treat myself by shopping for clothes but I don't have overally expensive tastes and love hunting for a bargin!

About once a month i go out on a shopping spree for all of us, i go out for lunch with the girls and a night out for just me and OH to have a meal, go to the cinema or out with freinds. I dont feel guilty though i work hard, when not on mat leave lol and make a lot of sacrifices to earn my money, so why not treat myself!

As for the girls they are never short of clothes but i like to take them to days out at the wildlife park or zoo or something, clothes arent really a treat for them!

:happydance: ohh yer i have my hair blowdryed every week as thats the only me time i get and have my eye and bekin wax and eyelash tints and eye lash perm . it good to relax:happydance::happydance:

Never. I haven't had a hair cut for almost 6 months :shock: Needs doing but i just dont want to spend the money xx

surprising how he all change as we get older/become parents!
xXx

Most of my wages over the last 5 months have gone on buying baby stuff. I'm actually saving up all my money over the next 2 months I'm in work so that I can treat myself to a laptop and a mum2b massage when I go on maternity leave. We have aboout £2k put away for helping us to get by when baby is born which I could use if I wanted to, but I just won't! I'd rather spend my next few months wages on spoiling myself, knowing that all my maternity leave is going to be needed for household bills etc. when I finish working and when baby comes.

I'm also trying to put some money away to get myself some new clothes when I lose my baby weight as I know I won't be able to afford it at the time.

yep i do, i have my nails done every other week, and sometimes a sunbed/eye brow wax or pedi. and i have my hair done every 8 weeks or so.

i love buying clothes, but tbh i'd rather go baby shopping for maddi :blush: i try to look after myself with regards to my appearence as for me, it all seems to go to pot with a LO and theres so much too doo :dohh:

yep i do, i have my nails done every other week, and sometimes a sunbed/eye brow wax or pedi. and i have my hair done every 8 weeks or so.

i love buying clothes, but tbh i'd rather go baby shopping for maddi :blush: i try to look after myself with regards to my appearence as for me, it all seems to go to pot with a LO and theres so much too doo :dohh:

baby sick and food puree with some eye bags seem to be everymothers accessory :o

xXx

princess_bump i must say your babys name is ADORABLE! i LOVE LOVE LOVE all the super cutesy names, and that is very cutesy!

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"