Do you take a prenatal? Which one?

AzureOrchid

Reaction score
I'm curious to know who out there takes a prenatal (or doesn't - any reason why?) and which one you take?

I've been NTNP for several months without any luck and thinking about adding this to the mix - whether it'll help with conception, I doubt, but thinking I should at least be taking something anyways to make sure I have enough vitamins/minerals.

Been looking at taking the Thorne brand prenatal.

Thanks in advance, ladies! :)

I never took any with my two previous babies as they wasnt planned! But with this baby I took just folic acid!

With other pregnancy I took none. While TTC this baby, I took a Flintstones because I had cancer. My midwife told me to take some fancy whole food prenatal and I said no. So I take nothing.

I take vitafusion gummy prenatals even when ttc

I’m taking ritual prenatal. They are the only vitamins I have found that don’t make me nauseous plus they contain methylfolate which was something I was looking for.

I take a prenatal called Novalac. It was the one recommended by the doctor. I’m not sure if you can even find them outside the country I’m in.

The first month we tried I took them every single day. Now we are on our 6th cycle and I sometimes forget for a few days. I figure since I’m not actually pregnant yet and I’ve been taking them for months I’ve probably got a pretty good vitamin store built up, and a day or two off won’t hurt anything.

I did the last 3 cycles but found my cycles were all over the place and delayed my AF -GP told me it was probably the prenatal vitamins. Stopped for 2 days and AF showed up.
Decided just to take folic acid this cycle to see if that helps at all

Dont take folic acid. Take folate. Folic acid is the synthetic form.
I take Naturello

I asked my OBGYN about this yesterday as I just bought the store brand cheap prenatals and was wondering if I should invest in the more expensive ones now that we’re getting serious about trying. Her words were that she’s found no difference in the expensive ones or the cheap store brand, that a prenatal is a prenatal. Hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->