• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Do you think babys movement is a sign of its personality?!

suzanne108

Reaction score
Last few weeks babys movements have REALLLY slowed down, I know its normal but I mean some days I worry. Baby always moves when I try one of our many tricks (cold drink, sugar, bath, lie on my back), I've been on monitors and told the MWs but everything is fine so I'm not worried.

Anyway, was lying in bed earlier and got to thinking....do you think this is a sign of how baby is going to be when its here?

I remember a couple of days ago redpoppy posted that her baby was really lively, she's due the day before me I think.....so do you think she will have a lively energetic baby and mine will be placid and laid back?

(redpoppy if you read this I'm not pinpointing you lol, just using you as an example to explain what I mean :flower: )

I don't mind whether my baby is lively or placid but I just got to thinking....do babies develop a little personality or routine before they even enter the big bad world??

I've wondered this before. Given that when my LO moves now it hurts me I'm hoping it's not a sign that he's going to be a little thug in later life :rofl: xx

I'm like Katy....mine is so active and so violent I can only assume she's gonna be a psychopath.

Haha, for your sakes then I hope my wonderings are wrong!!

isn't it said that it's usually the opposite.
so if your baby's lively in the womb it tends to be quieter once out. And vice versa

Mine is lazy :rofl: Even when I poke her bottom she isn't all that fussed. I think their activity on the inside should reflect their activity on the outside to some degree surely or wouldn't they all move the same amount?

Mine is lazy :rofl: Even when I poke her bottom she isn't all that fussed. I think their activity on the inside should reflect their activity on the outside to some degree surely or wouldn't they all move the same amount?

Mine doesnt move when I poke it either.....whether that means its lazy or stubborn I don't know but it'd take after me on both of those!! :blush:

Mine will be arrested for gbh before he reaches 2 at this rate :-D I do think there's something in it, but maybe it'll just be an indication of when they'll be awake and asleep.

Mine tends to be much quieter in the mornings and very lively in the evenings - just like me and OH who are both night owls!!

Mine still dances like mad then stops as soon as OH comes over to feel him / her. I reckon I've got a awkward little soul in there!

My MIL said hubby was a very very quiet baby before born, not much kicking at all. He is complete opposite, very active as a child and still always doing something, barely sits down and hardly needs any sleep!!!

My baby seems to be a quiet one - am gonna get a child that doesn't sleep, I know it!!!

My lo is a DIVA and i know full well she will be a Diva when she is here.

she hasnt made anything easy, has a rave when hooked up to monitors after going quiet for days at a time, kicks doppers, turns her back for scans and generally like to have all the attention LOL

so if the opposite thing happens then great if not at least she wont be boring lol x

Hes cheeky! He likes to worry me, ignore other people when i ask them to feel his kicks but gives me massive ones, shuffles around when im tryin to get sleep, oh and loves rage against the machine and joni mitchell.. Lol. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"