• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Do you think FF might have got my O date wrong?!!

Mrs.iwnamkabb

A Family Begins with Love
Reaction score
Normally my luteal phase is 13 days and I'm 15 dpo today with no signs of Af. I'm going to wait 2 more days to test because I ovulated WAYYYY early if I actually ovulated when FF says I did. Very unlike my other charts.. idk what to think.

sorry, i forgot to post my chart.. take a peek :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31c1be/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Right now since they are dotted lines its just estimating that is when you ovulated as it doesnt have clear enough info to tell you exactly when. How long are your cycles usually? It is still very posible to ovulate that early. Have you ever used opks to help determine ovulation? That along with temping is the best way to tell for sure.

i know. I just went with temps this cycle as we're not full on trying. I stopped my bc midcycle last month because i was having pg symptoms and just started temping right away.

I haven't charted since december 2012 when we got pg with our son. But with the 36 cycles of charting and my O date varied.. but my luteal phase was always the same.

i guess time will tell

Often though birth control can change your cycle from the ones you had before it. So you may not still have that same luteal phase. Also did you go through a withdrawl af? Things may also be a little wonky too since this is your first full cycle off bc. Unfortunately ff isnt great at decifering cycles after coming off bc since it doesnt know that. So it could be why your chart seems different from any others you have done in the past. Also i have seen from a lot of people who came off bc, that their first full cycle was longer than normal. Fx that soon enough you get your bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"