Do you think I already O'd?

Loobs

Baking #2!
Reaction score
So I've already decided that our relaxed approach isn't working for me - this is cycle number 2! I've been keeping an eye on my cycle length and rough fertile time since I stopped taking the pill in March '13, using condoms since then. So my average cycle length is 30 days, but they range from 28-34 days.

So this whole week has been "fertile" according to the app on my phone, and it predicts O for tomorrow based on a 30 day cycle. At the start of the week, CD13, I noticed my CM was wet and clear but not stretchy. I assumed I was getting closer to O. But yesterday and today theres been lots and its been creamy.

Guess I won't know for sure til AF arrives (or not!) but I'm driving myself mad here wondering where in my cycle I am. So that I know when to POAS :rofl:

OPKs for me next cycle if I get there! What do you ladies think?? x

I would guess that you O'd. I never, ever get EWCM. I only get really watery mucous, it literally looks like I just stick my finger in a glass of water. Watery CM is fertile too. Did you DTD around that time? My cycles are 30-31 days long and I always get a + ovulation test either CD 15 or 16, and I O CD16 or 17 and I start noticing the watery CM about CD14.

Thanks for your reply! That's what I figured probably happened! We DTD on CD 12 and 14 so I guess that's not bad! I am definitely getting some OPKs for next cycle! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->