Do you think i could be pregnant? (pill and pregnancy question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsey778

Reaction score
Hey, my name is Kelsey and I'm 17 years old. A bit of background info, I'm on a pill called Micronelle 30 ED and have been for about a year now and I take my pills within about half an hour of each other at most. Most of the time I take them at 7:30 in the morning.
On the 1st of may, i was starting a new packet but didn't take my pill until it was 10 hours late (at about 4:00 pm). The next day on the 2nd I took my pill at 7:30 and had sex with my boyfriend that afternoon. We didn't have sex for very long and he pulled out before his pre-cum came and didn't finish in me. On the 20th-26th I skipped my period (by going to the new packet). I took my pill regularly and had sex both on the 27th and 30th of may, both times he didn't finish inside me. I have been worried that I might be pregnant and so I decided to start my sugar pills a week before I should have on the 6th of June (the Saturday before the Saturday I should have) I started bleeding on the Tuesday morning (normally its been Monday but the past 2 times its been Tuesday) my bleeding stopped a bit on Wednesday and I have been lightly bleeding since. It is now Friday (the 4th day of my period) and I'm still concerned for some reason. I don't feel any signs of being pregnant and its been 5 weeks/ almost 6 since I took my pill late. Am I just crazy and working myself up for nothing? Ps, my pills say I can take them up to 12 hours late until it unprotected. Thanks so much for your time!

I think you are fine he didn't finish inside you and you were on the pill.

forgetting to take your pill at 7:30 one day will not make you get pregnant. The odds of that are SO incredibly low. You would really have to royally screw up your pills to end up ovulating and then the extremely slim chance that the egg was fertilized even though he didn't finish inside of you... all of that PLUS the fact that even IF it did happen your uterine lining would be too thin from the pill for an egg to implant in.

I am willing to bet a lot of money that you aren't pregnant.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"