Do you think I could be???

DragonMummy

Reaction score
I have just ovulated for the first time since we started ttc in May and I am now 5 or 6dpo and I am getting loads of symptoms.

Here they are.

Sore boobs
Tiredness
Strange Dreams
Metallic taste
Heartburn
Loss of Appetite
MEGA Nausea/sickness

Do you think I could be??? :flower:

All the symptoms are there fingers crossed for you.

oooh how exciting ...... do u feel pregnant ?????

They all sound fab to me!! Ooo how exciting! I have everything crossed for you lovely! Sending you tons of babydust!:hugs:

I'm FX'd for you DM - your first egg in months - it would be an amazing x'mas :bfp:

Ooohh sounds fab! When are you testing??? You know, I've heard of many women who have gotten their bfp's after ovulating for the first time in months!

test already

some ladies on here get a pos mega early - maybe its multiples???

DM, you are old enough and wise enough for you to already know the answer to this question ;)

I'm very excited for you that you're finally ovulating and to be pregnant would be wonderful. Do remember that because you've ovulated, your progesterone will be higher than it has been and so increased boob soreness will go along with this. However, the nausea and metallic taste are both very good signs, so fingers crossed.

Today and last night, I've had an ongoing soapy taste in my mouth. No idea what that's about.

DM, what is this? your SS! hehe and as someone already said..you are wise enough to know the answer to your own question! I really hope u are dude il keep my fxd 4 u xxx

do a test do a test do a test!!!! all the symptoms sound very promising. My fingers and toes are crossed for you x

sounds amazing! and very hopeful, i say test :test:

Don't you mean sore (.) (.) ????????( hee hee Spu!!!!!!)

I hear that FRERs are very good early on, but you know me I wouldnt test until I am at least 94 days late ( ha ha ha ha ha), sorry I mean seconds........

Yay! Looking good I hope this is it!!! XXXX

Fell asleep again this afternoon and have woken up soooo thirsty.....

oooh all sounds very promising :p Like the others have said: Test Test Test! A First Response should give you results now :p Fingers crossed for you!!

Here's a good test: smoke a cigarette. If it makes you sick, you're definitely pregnant.

Don't you mean sore (.) (.) ????????( hee hee Spu!!!!!!)

I hear that FRERs are very good early on, but you know me I wouldnt test until I am at least 94 days late ( ha ha ha ha ha), sorry I mean seconds........

Yay! Looking good I hope this is it!!! XXXX

araaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! TITS, boobs, breasts, jubblies, bongos, mammaries!

And I only ever test when the baby is past it's due date!! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->