Do you think I O'd later advice please? 3ww!

BumbleBean86

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

This is my first time posting here so thank you in advance O:) I had trouble concieving my daughter (now 6yrs old) because I ovulate early (cd10) and I have a retroverted cervix. I do however normally have a 28 day cycle give or take the odd blip! Weve been ttc since August for #2 when I came off Cerazette.

AF is now 5 days overdue and ive had sore boobs for over a week, slight ovary cramping since 9dpo and bloating but other than that feel pretty great! Except Ive had nothing but BFN and no AF!

FF thinks im triphasic but I just wondered if any of you think maybe I O'd later than normal, like CD18?? If not, has anyone had this and have any suggestions please? As I am new to the forum and have only really been tentatively observing B&B wont let me post a link to my chart but I had a first rise at cd10 then again at cd18. CM has been EW on CD10 (but only very small amount, I dont rely on CM much as I seem to lack it!) and creamy the remainder up to today.

I kind of just want the witch to come now so I can get on with next month. I have all my vits linned up to extend my follicular phase to try out!

(Soon as I post this im pretty sure she will come :winkwink: )

Again thank you for taking time to read and helping me if you can. Im looking forward to being more active on B&B x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->