do you think i ovulated twice in this cycle

reshma11

Reaction score
hello,

from chart i feel like i ovulated twice this month.i got dark positive opk on CD 17. again i did OPK on CD 21 and it was dark positive too.

what do you think from looking to my chart.

thanks,
reshma

I might be wrong, but what I know about OPKs is that once you've got a positive you shouldn't test again. This is because afterwards your body can be all over the place so getting a positive or a negative doesn't mean as such. A positive could also mean that you failed to ovulate the first time, and your body is trying again. Without having the OPKs in the middle, though, I would think that it is hard to pinpoint which of these things is occurring.

from looking at your chart, id say you o'd on CD21, only becasue a temp shift confirms ovulation and your temp rise on CD22.

I agree with both previous posters almost! Some women gear up more than once to ovulate and so you can get multiple lh surges before you actually O and so that's why charting with opks together is so effective imo. Looking at your chart I think this is the case for you and I'd bet money you O'd on cd 21 when you got your second positive opk.

Thank you so much all ladies for you reply.

i also think now that i ovulated on cd21 as today on cd27 i got highest temp on my current chart. i always get highest temp after 7 days of ovulation.

hoping for best result this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->