Do you think I'm having a girl?

m0mmyCool

Me, OH, and our 2 boys.
Reaction score
My hair is dry and hard, I'm considering cutting it all off!! My skin is breaking out very badly!

With my son, my hair was very soft.. my skin was clear and soft too. I didnt have any problems.

I know its just an old wives tale but I'm curious.. What are your symptoms and do you know what you're having?:winkwink:

HAHAHAHAHAHA I have the symptoms my hair is dry and yuck :( My face looks pimply I cant stand it!!!! and EVERYONE keeps saying I am having a girl lol

I'm the same hair horrid and face covered in spots. I think I maybe having a girl but sorry not conclusive as I didn't find out. x x

I had extreme morning sickness and crave a lot of sweet things, my skin is shit and blotchy but my hair looks great lol

I am having a little girl but every pregnancy is different hun are you hoping for a little girl?

An old wifes tale that I found worked for me was the heartrate myth if it's over 140bpm then it's a girl if it's under then it's a boy but I know this has worked the opposite for some ladies. Xxx

I have bad skin, massive amounts of morning sickness and been craving sweet things. My hair looks good though (it's been growing very quick though). We find out in 2 weeks what we are having

im having a girl and i dont have to wash my hair for atleast 2 days now, although my skin has come out in spots :( ive got a skin condition thats like, tiny little spots underneath the skin everytwere and that seems to have come up a bit on my face, so lots of foundation! im not orange tho lol.

Mines grown nearly 3 inches since I had it cut 6 weeks ago it's great lol

Secretly I'm hoping for a girl but I honestly don't mind as long as they make it here in one piece.

Errrrm no idea tbh :lol: My pregnancy has been pretty much the same as with my girl and I'm having a boy x

Secretly I'm hoping for a girl but I honestly don't mind as long as they make it here in one piece.

You put they are you having twins?

I had a gut instinct that I was having a boy and I couldn't have been more wrong lol it would be nice if you had a girl if you already have a boy then you would have one of each x

I had extreme morning sickness and crave a lot of sweet things, my skin is shit and blotchy but my hair looks great lol

I am having a little girl but every pregnancy is different hun are you hoping for a little girl?

An old wifes tale that I found worked for me was the heartrate myth if it's over 140bpm then it's a girl if it's under then it's a boy but I know this has worked the opposite for some ladies. Xxx

I don't really have a preference. I'm just hoping for a happy, healthy baby.. but I'm still dying to find out whats in there. lol :haha:

I wish I knew how many BPM my baby's heart is but my doctor didn't mention.. just said it's a good heartbeat.:shrug:

I don't know my babys heart rate with :0(
Sorry don't know why I put they!!! I'm only have the 1 (wish I was having 2 though)
:0)

Sorry don't know why I put they!!! I'm only have the 1 (wish I was having 2 though)

Oh bless I only want 2 children it wouldn't have bothered me doing it all at once but the thought of becoming pregnant again scares me I have had a vile pregnancy I'm nit sure I ever want to get pregnant again.

My little girls heartbeat was 180bpm at 10 weeks 160bpm at 13 weeks and bow it regulates between 145 and 155 so that myth has been quite true for me my cousin is having a boy and hIs has always been below 140bpm x

i dont believe all that wives tale BS anymore. every test and symptom pointed to girl. extremely pimply and hair is ok, but not great (they say girls steal your looks) but when we got a scan at 16 weeks, the doc seemed pretty sure that it was a boy. heartrate was 150-160 bpm.

sooo yea...all that wives tales shite, is shite.

^^^ Im with you girl^^^

All the wivestales pointed to girl, super moody, greasy hair, pimples all over, craved sweets and fruits, heart rate of 157 and He is all boy :)

I am having a girl and have clear skin, shiny hair, had bad MS, fatigue, her heart rate is always over 140 bpm!! Hope you find out soon :)!

well I will say this... I had NO morning sickness with this little guy so that one was true for me but I am hoping that I am just one of those lucky ladies who doesnt have morning sickness no matter what the gender :thumbup:

i found out i am having a girl today and oddly enough pregnancy has cleared up my acne! my hair hasnt dried out, but it definitely lost a lot of its curl!

as far as old wives tales, the ones applied to me were the morning sickness(its STILL here), and craving fruit.

Oh bless I only want 2 children it wouldn't have bothered me doing it all at once but the thought of becoming pregnant again scares me I have had a vile pregnancy I'm nit sure I ever want to get pregnant again.

My little girls heartbeat was 180bpm at 10 weeks 160bpm at 13 weeks and bow it regulates between 145 and 155 so that myth has been quite true for me my cousin is having a boy and hIs has always been below 140bpm x

I would like more children but have had a horrid pregnany and also like you can not imagine going through all this again so may just count my blessings if I have one healthy one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->