Do you think I'm pregnant?

AliKitts

Reaction score
So I am still breastfeeding my 11 month old baby girl and i only just got my period back 4 weeks ago (it ended 3 weeks ago) and i had 2 or 3 days last week of spotting and slight cramps, the blood was brown and there was just a few tiny bits of red blood, do you think that was implantation spotting? me and my husband only just started trying for baby number 2 three weeks ago...Anybody else experienced this? Thanks :)

My periods were all over when first got them back when bf so maybe take a test to be sure. Good luck

My first period was pretty normal, I'm not due my next one for another week. the spotting was just weird :/

It sounds like possible implantation so a test wouldnt show up positive just yet I would test if your period is late, you could be spotting between periods until you settle down from bf so it could go either way. If you are pregnant you most likely implanted about a week ago when ovolution occurred, take a test when period is due at earliest but more accurate result when period is late, best of luck xx

If the spotting last week was implantation there should be enough HCG to show up on a test now. tests are much more sensitive now days. its always possible your HCG is rising slow. good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->