do you think it might have been the baby???

moomoo

Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!
Reaction score
Yesterday our scan showed that the baby wasnt in my womb or in my cervix... she said it was somewhere in between. She examined me and said she could see something coming out of my cervix...what ever she did HURT a lot...she said she had pulled out a piece of placenta...but do you think it could have been the baby, and she just told us it wasnt to save us being even more upset. Do you think she would have told us if it was the baby..im not bleeding half as much now and would like to know if that was it, otherwise its still got to come out. :-k

yes they would have told you. plus they can tell if its the baby. its hard to explain and i dont want to explain as i donw wanna upset you at all..
just rest up with a hot water bottle, paracetamol and a big teddy and a film. unforchantly theres nothing that you cn do but try relax.
shout if u ever need sum 1 2 tlk 2. iv been threw it 4 times now.
xxxxxxxxxx

They have to tell you if it was the baby.

Try and get some rest.
Ive just M/C at 17+4 days please PM if you feel you need to talk.

xx

No chick....the baby at 7 wks wouldn't have even been a cm long yet so you wouldn't be able to distinguish baby from the blood clots etc that you'll be passing so don't worry about "seeing" it coz it'll be too tiny:hugs::hugs::hugs:

When I had my m/c the 'products' were still left in there so they had to remove them..afterwards I was shown and I had to sign a form..it was so hard but yes hun they would have told you. xx

Oh honey, how awful. When I had my mc I passed the sac in its entirety so there was no doubt in my mind. Are you going back for another scan for them to check you over?

:cry::cry:ive got to go for scan next weds to see if it has gone, if not i have to have an op to remove it...im so scared

Oh moo, I'm so sorry.

Don't be scared, the scan could show you are clear. The waiting will be hard but try to look after yourself in the meantime.

xx

Am really sorry hun, if you ever need to talk mail me anytime :hugs:
i have lost pregnancy's and i know the heartache it brings

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back