Do you think it's true....

WanaBaba

Reaction score
Do you think it's true that girls tend to be daddys girls and boys tend to be mummys boys?

What are your LO's like?

My LO is only 13 weeks and im sure she's already starting to be a little daddys girl lol xx

No my son is all for his daddy and my daughter is all for me

My son has always been a mummys boy. When he is tired, is moany or just crying its only me he wants. Its hard sometimes as he is a very needy baby but I assume he will grow out of it when he is older, I've actually started to see a small difference the last week or so. I also assume a lot of it has to do with the fact I'm breastfeeding him and my oh works quite a bit.

Def not true- my little man is a proper little daddy's boy! Daddy got him laughing for the first time today, I can't even get a little giggle but daddy can get hysterical laughter :nope::hugs:

Our lil girl is a Daddies girl and she is only 11 weeks lol (sorry mummykins lol )

But then mummykins reckons our girl already has me wrapped around her little finger too lol (I let them think they do :) )

Thanks everyone, glad to know LO could still end up being a mummys girl then hehe :)

It depends really - if DS is in a playful mood then he wants his Daddy, but if he's feeling unwell or in a cuddly mood then he likes to come an have snuggles with me. DD is a bit of both aswell. She loves it when I sing and dance with her and also loves to have cuddles with me, but then again she also likes to snuggle up to Daddy :cloud9:

My LO is great for both of us ..... however.... when he wants to play he shouts dada and when he's not well, is tired, wants fed etc he shouts mama until I go get him!! lol

my son is a mammys boy but thats because he only has his mammy

Not true in our case.
Aliyah is a propper mummys girl!

Erm, it depends really. We've noticed she tends to favour whoever she first sees in the morning! She definitely comes to me if she wants her milk but other than that she probably 50% daddy's girl, 50% mummy's girl!

my son was deffinatly a daddys boy! altho he wants me when hes ill hahaha

Harrison is a complete mummys boy until he sees my dad then hes a papas boy!

Isla is a complete mummy's girl through and through. if I've gone out for a few hours and left her with her grandparents or her daddy and come back she lets me know straight away she's missed me and will come for a cuddle straight away. she doesn't do the same for daddy when he comes back from work.

I am a total daddy's girl and always have been. My eldest son is more attached to me, and my middle son is more attached to his dad. This is because of our personality matches, really. My new baby boy is attached to mummy and daddy so far,lol. And to his biggest brother!

bella always wants me when she needs a cuddle.
xx

I think LO seems more excited to be with her dad, but maybe that's just because she's stuck looking at me all day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->