Do you think labour is starting?!?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by baby030611, Jun 5, 2011.

1. baby030611

baby030611 Rylan Jack 07.06.11

Ok so I've been getting bh for weeks and I had a sweep done on fri where she said all my plug has gone I was 2cm fully effaced and had bulging waters

So went for a walk yest (sat) and had curry, RLT, nipple stimulation you name it!!

My stomach all day wa gurgling even when I was full or hungry! I had 3 toilet trips and with each one my stools got more and more soft.

I went to bed about 10.30 and was walking up for no reason every 45mins - 1 hour.

I woke at about 2.30 feeling really restless and with stomach ache (can't describe how)

I went to the toilet and got in bed and noticed a tightening. I begun to watch out for them which soon has become easy a I get a pain under my bump and an ache in my back when it's coming on. I feel like I have constant belly ache tho and the tightenings just intensify it. They are coming every 5-6 mins.

You think this could be it? I hope so and hope they don't fizzle out! I don't wanna wake my mum or call the hosp incase it's a false alarm! Lol

But it's not ever been this uncomfortable...

2. Emmy1987

Emmy1987 Mummy to a princess!

Sounds promising!!

Get walking or bouncing on a ball! And good luck! I'm writing this between contractions in a hospital room after having same signs as you :thumbup:

3. baby030611

baby030611 Rylan Jack 07.06.11

Really?!? Oh I really hope it is! I keep trying to calm myself in case I make them stop haha. Good luck to you girl! :D xx

4. Emmy1987

Emmy1987 Mummy to a princess!

Bless ya, lots of breathing!! I hope it keeps going for you! And thanks :)

5. xxyjadexx

xxyjadexx Well-Known Member

Good luck! Hope this is it for you! X

6. sardando

sardando Well-Known Member

Sounds like it could be the start! Keep upright to help things on their way and good luck x