Do you think the aero bubble guy is creepy

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXV8aWyZvAs
he just makes my skin crawl!

You kidding me!!!

Im like the woman at the end saying did he talk .. i never actaully though he did :lol:

Yummmyy ;)

your welcome to him. I dont know what it is about him he makes me cringe. lol

Shotgun, I saw him first lol every time that ad comes on the tv i go now that is what i deserve and my Oh just rolls his eyes lol. xx

He's not my cup of tea but i wouldn't call him creepy

He's got a hot body tho!! lol

OMFG what is wrong with you girl, at the minute I am hating men but him now thats a different matter, I could just eat him all up !!! he wouldnt stand a chance lol

I wouldnt call him creepy at all...although i wouldnt really want him to touch me...
I dont know...i was looking at the chocolate!!

He was a lot better as Smith in SATC!

He's Smith Jared from Sex and The City. :)

Not my type, to many bumpy bits on him, sooo ill just take the aero please.

no way he is fiiiine it's smith from satc!!!!!!!!!! x x

OMFG what is wrong with you girl, at the minute I am hating men but him now thats a different matter, I could just eat him all up !!! he wouldnt stand a chance lol

I put this poll up on another website and no one likes him, not one voted for yes. Even my mates that come in have to turn him off as they dont like him. I dont kow what it is maybe is he just to much for us biker chicks lol :rofl: its his facial exspressions and the way he talks or something also.

who ever said yes hes creepy id like 2 send you all 2 specsavers as i think you may have a sight problem hehehehe :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->