So far symptoms have been :
Tired
Tender BB's
Fuller BB's
Leaking colostrum a little
Bigger blue veins in breasts
Swollen vaginal area
Backache

So today I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I had some orangish/pinkish cm probably about a quarter size. Thought oh great here comes AF. Then peed again a little later and also had a liner on and absolutely nothing on either. But I'm scared that 11dpo is late for implantation? Has anyone had it this late and everything been fine ?

Also can you have little clots?

Ib I know can vary sooooo much n when it happens and how much bleeding.

Speaking from experience I never had my bleeding with my successful pregnancies, but a lot of women do. Hope it's just ib!

Thank you. I had a tiny clot like maybe a sesame seed size. I've read ALOT and some people have had clots and it's been fine. Gosh I hope I'm one of them. I'm nervous now but trying to be calm.

I'm sort of in the same boat as you. 11dpo today and noticed pink tinged cm when I wiped a couple times this morning. Now it's gone. I also have really heavy boobs with vibrant Weiss showing. And tons of other signs. Hoping it's not af!

Yeah I have a ton of symptoms as well. But the tiny tiny clot I had is really freaking me out. Just trying to relax since it's the weekend and hope to have a BFP soon !! Maybe we'll both get BFP together :). Mine was more like wateryish

Yeah I have a ton of symptoms as well. But the tiny tiny clot I had is really freaking me out. Just trying to relax since it's the weekend and hope to have a BFP soon !! Maybe we'll both get BFP together :). Mine was more like wateryish

Sounds ike IB to me especially since it stopped. And no it is not too late. Implantation could have started a couple of days a go and is just continuing and that is why you have the spotting so late. The embryo implants and goes deeper a couple more times

Sounds ike IB to me especially since it stopped. And no it is not too late. Implantation could have started a couple of days a go and is just continuing and that is why you have the spotting so late. The embryo implants and goes deeper a couple more times

Is a tiny clot normal? I haven't seen anymore. I'm actually still getting spotting but still a brownish /pinkish mostly when I pee.

11dpo is not late for implantation at all not even 12dpo..it all depends on your lp lenght..see my LP is 16 days and with my most recent pregnancy implantation happened on 12dpo

Btw have you had sex recently? That may have caused the spotting..it may be implantation but please know that any symptom you have before implantation it is due to hormones and since youre ttc youre more intune with your body...Ive been pregnant 7 times..leaking colostrum is one of my first pregnancy symptoms. GOOD LUCK

I have not had sex lately so I know it's not that. A lot of the symptoms I'm having are not normal for me. I'm still spotting like light reddish this morning. I didn't spot all night but once I got up in the morning to pee it came out again. I hope this is normal

Is a tiny clot normal? I haven't seen anymore. I'm actually still getting spotting but still a brownish /pinkish mostly when I pee.

I have read women that had clots during IB. Everyone is different and even though implantation articles say IB is one way, plenty of women online had completely different IB experiences. Some were just like AF.

Still spotted a bit and today is 13dpo thought why the hell not and tested and got a bfp!

Still spotted a bit and today is 13dpo thought why the hell not and tested and got a bfp!

Yaaay!! Congratulations!!!

Did you test yesterday and get a BFN? I know you are so excited, happy, and relieved :happydance::happydance:

Last time I tested was 2 days ago with my last frer and it was stark white bfn. I had started spotting again and it was like the beginning of af so that's why I thought I was out. Yesterday it stopped so I just thought why not I have all the tests so I tested! Did again this am and the line is definitely there! Buying another frer today after the gym!

Adraia- that's amazing I'm so happy for you!!!! I tested again today and pretty sure bfn still. I'm still spotting red. Kinda think it's going to be AF now. It hasn't gotten any worse then the last two days. So not sure what as actually going on. I'm tired of waiting now.

Last time I tested was 2 days ago with my last frer and it was stark white bfn. I had started spotting again and it was like the beginning of af so that's why I thought I was out. Yesterday it stopped so I just thought why not I have all the tests so I tested! Did again this am and the line is definitely there! Buying another frer today after the gym!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations :hugs:

Atleast Thursday I'll have a definite answer. I just want my cycles to get back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->