Do you think this travel system is unisex??

Steviem2703

Reaction score
I'm looking at travel systems for my bump and was just wondering do you think this is more for a girl boy or can be used for both

Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 8
My instinct is boy but its not glaring and would suit either. Just put a pink bow in girls hair to make obvious ;-)

I would use it for either! It's a good neutral color scheme. :)

Neutral :) But Id put something pink in for a girl and blue for a boy :)

I would say either gender also. However I had that travel system in brown and teal colour way and it's not great, the carrycot is nice but the car seat on ours disintegrated after less than 2 years and the pushchair went all rickety within weeks. The changing bag also fits barely anything in xx

My LB was in a raspberry pink carrycot. It was more of a nice thing for me to push. He actually is mistaken more for a girl now he is in a blue buggy that when he was a little baby so I wouldn't worry about the colour of the travel system.

Id say it was unisex also i have this travel system in charcoal (if its the malibu?) and love it altho mine is second hand and my back wheels keep coming loose but im sure youll will be fine. x

Either sex. I also have a pram that is questionable so I always use a blue blanket :)

Attachments

• Pram Car Seat.jpg
    Pram Car Seat.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Pram Carrycot.jpg
    Pram Carrycot.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 15
Definitely either, but then I'd happily put my DS in a pink pram or DD in a blue pram, the worst that will happen is someone thinking your LO is the opposite gender lol

I would say either. I don't think I'd buy a pink travel system even if I had a girl. My DH would hate it. We have a red car seat and a teal blue stroller. I'd still probably use either of those if I had a girl.

Then again, I got a black messenger style diaper bag thinking DH would help carry it and he still won't touch it.... ugh.

I have this exact travel system, we bought this when we were team yellow, turned out we had a blue bump but I'd say it is fine for either gender. Word of warning though....the back wheels don't stay in-line when you pull the pram backwards, apart from that I love it ;-) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->