Do you think we about covered it?

Lillismommy

Reaction score
We dtd on CD 9, 12, 14 and 17.

Do you think those are good days for a 30 day CD?

Do you know how long is your LP? Because if it's short, like 10 days, then you gotta keep DTD ;)

I am pretty sure my LP is 14 days, nothing shorter than that.

If LP is 14, you should ov CD16 if having a 30 day cycle. So sounds ok to me. Do you track your ov? x

Well, then if your cycles are very regular and no indication of O being delayed this month, then yes, you're good!

I have been trying to track my ovulation. In the past (when I was not trying) I would really just go by CM and O pains, but who knows how accurate that is, and really, I didn't care because I wasn't trying.

I started doing OPKs on CD 14 and have taken one every since. The one on the 14 looks the darkest, but that was after the 10 minute time frame or whatever, so I doubt it's accurate. The OPKs are making this stressful, so if I don't get a BFP this month, I just don't think i'm going to do them!

Is it usual to not get a + OPK and still ovulate? Maybe I missed my surge or something? Who knows.

I have used the CBFM a few times and my LH surge on that does seem to correspond with the signs of ov I get (EWCM and ov pains). Sounds hopeful to me that you ov'd around CD15/16.

I've had a couple of months in the past where I didn't get a LH surge on ov tests but still got AF 14 days after I had all the signs. So I think the surge can possibly be missed sometimes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->