Do you think we timed it right??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by MUMMYALLY08, Aug 24, 2009.

1. MUMMYALLY08

MUMMYALLY08 Well-Known Member

hey girlies. well im getting confused these days my cycle has went from 28 , 27, 26, 28, 27 over the last few months so its kinda thrown me off track a bit. the frist day of my last period was 6th of aug, we done the deed the mon 17th, 19th, 20th, 21st do you think i may have covered it? i had a little pain where my left ovary is on the 20th so i think thats when i may have ovulated but im not 100% sure. i dont temp or use opk's but am a poas whore haha:haha: im really hoping we timed it right. if u think i never please tell me when i should have so i know to get it rite next time. we have been trying for 18months now with 3 losses one being an ectopic(no tube removal, treated with methotrexate) i think its fair to say im getting obsessed lol:haha:
    just really want it to be my time, thanks for listening.
    xxxx

2. MUMMYALLY08

anybody? xx

3. ineedaseed

ineedaseed mummy to a gorgeous girl

definately covered it hun if you ovd on the 20th!
    good luck to you xxx

4. MUMMYALLY08

thanks, not totally sure when i did ov tho, will just need to wait and see, i hate the 2ww. i want to start testing now. arrr lol anybody else due to test next week, think i may need a buddy to get through the wait. xxx

5. ineedaseed

ineedaseed mummy to a gorgeous girl

I am in the 1ww, hate it!! xx

6. WANBMUM

WANBMUM I am a mama

I think you've covered it well too fx'd!!! I started temping last month, I have similar cycles to u, 27, 28 days and according to fertility friends it put me down for ovulation on cd12, was shocked cos all along I had been aiming for cd 14 or 15 when we used to dtd. So it's well worth temping if u want to go down that route. It's amazing what u learn.

7. WANBMUM

WANBMUM I am a mama

I think you've covered it well too fx'd!!! I started temping last month, I have similar cycles to u, 27, 28 days and according to fertility friends it put me down for ovulation on cd12, was shocked cos all along I had been aiming for cd 14 or 15 when we used to dtd. So it's well worth temping if u want to go down that route. It's amazing what u learn.