Do you think were covered?

trudie100

Reaction score
Hey ladies

So I'm on CD18 and I ovulated on Monday (CD16) with a strong positive OPK (it was also a strong positive yesterday on CD17)

Anyway since Monday last week we've been DTD every other day and had planned to DTD for 3 days in a row once I got a positive OPK

Well the OH annoyed me last night, he was too tired to DTD and as I got positive OPKs on Monday & Tuesday I really wanted to DTD both days :growlmad:

So this is what we managed on the lead up to/and the days of ovulation:

Thursday - DTD
Friday - didn't
Saturday - DTD
Sunday - didn't
Monday - Positive OPK (CD 17) - DTD
Tuesday - Still positive OPK (CD18) - but didn't DTD
Wednesday (today) - we'll DTD tonight if it kills me lol

Ladies - do you think were covered seeing as we DTD every other day from 2 days before ovulation and the day of?

Really gutted we didn't DTD again yesterday as the OPK was still positive, its just annoying as I don't actually know 'when' I ovulated even though they say its 12-36 hours after a positive x x

You probably ovulated today. As long has you have fertile cm on the last day you bd, you should be covered.

DTD too much can actually decrease the chances of fertilization than help it because it takes a while for the man to build back up his spermies. DTD every other day as you've been doing is perfect in allowing him to build up sperm and allowing you to be covered :)

Actually studies have conflicting data whether or not to having sex everyday can harm the chances of conceiving. So I would just enjoy yourself. I actually conceived my first DTD basically almost everyday in my fertile period. So no harm for me.

Thanks ladies

Yep it's hard I've read both and don't know what to think

Some sources say to dtd every day and some say every other day

I have a feeling I ovulated on Tuesday and we done the deed Monday but not since :(

Hoping that's not me out :-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->