do you think your having a boy or girl?

I'm sure its a boy. Exact same pregnancy as my three sons and had a scan yesterday and his little face just looked like a boy! I really wanted a girl...oh well!

I had a strong feeling this baby was a girl, but I think it is because I only ever had girls!! Well... They have told me girl at 3 scans now so I guess I was right :) I don't feel disappointed tho as you get what you get and she looks like everything is in the right place!

I'm pretty certain it's a girl. My OH thinks it's a girl and my OHs sister thinks it's a girl.

I'd love to have a little girl, I've seen so many cute things for a girl. I don't seem to get drawn to the boy stuff.

I knew at 12 weeks that I was having a boy with my DS. So much that I started calling him by name so when the ultrasound said it was a boy then I wasn't willing to change the name.

Now I keep dreaming of a girl. I don't believe and won't believe I am having a girl. I think I am dreaming about one because I feel like the pressure is on me to have one. I am thinking I am carrying a boy because my mom wants a granddaughter so bad that I think she has jinxed us in that area. This is our last baby so boy or girl the baby will be loved like no tomorrow <3

I think I'm having a girl.

Chinese gender prediction says a girl.

The pregnacy test I used when I found out I was pregnant was pink. I know it's silly but I peed on a blue test when I was pregnant with my son and a pink one when pregnant with my daughter. Each time I have just grabbed the cheapest one from the shelf....

DH has always been really sure and been right both times. We chose not to take a peek in the scan so we only saw the sex after the birt. Both times he was so sure though he brought a blue outfit to the ward when my son was born and a pink when when we were having our daughter. This time he is not sure.

I sometimes think this could be twins and that scares me a bit, but odds tell me it won't be twins so I just have to wait for the 12 week scan to tell.

I really have no idea what I'm carrying, chinese predictor says boy and I really hope it is right, but if its another girl then at least I wont have to buy any clothes!! I kept dreaming I was having twin boys but I guess that was wishfull thinking (scan at 8weeks showed 1 healthy baby blob :) )
If it is another girl, god help my poor husband :haha:

Haven't even seen the baby but I'm thinking boy no reason really just a gut feeling. Daddy also thinks boy

I think its going to be a girl, I always see the baby as a girl in my mind.

No clue, I just want it to be happy, healthy and survive lol

Im almost 19 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and Im sure its a girl but I dont know if that because I really want a girl .... !! I keep dreaming of a girl, keep vering towards girl clothes and names. Everyone in my family thinks it a girl. Im so scared of being disappointed:(
With my first, my son, I was so sure it was a boy and wasnt the least bit surprised when the sonographer confirmed it at 20 week scan. I wanted a boy too so my husband and I were over the moon. Anyone just had that gut feeling and been right everytime?

i think mine is a boy. was right with my previous two babies!! though i'm thinking i might have twins as my symptoms are alot stronger this time round. well a scan will see!

I feel it's a girl. No reason for it, just my instinct.

I feel like it's a boy.. But I really want a girl:) the Chinese gender chart says girl :) anyone have an experience with the chart?

i have a feeling its a girl. One chinese gender chart said a boy, another one said girl. i shall see in 7 weeks :)

I feel am I having another boy, but my OH, his mother and my mother think girl.
Whats weirder is that both my mother and his mother also reckon twins, and to be honest I have had a feeling that either something is wrong or I am having twins even before they said anything! Time will tell (hopefully)!

I think I'm having a girl. Chinese gender predictor says so and when I listen to the heartbeat on my Doppler it's between 170-180.. Also one poster here said you dream the opposite to what you're having and I always have dreams about a boy. And that necklace test thing says girl lol. If I have a boy I think I will have busted almost every old wives tale lol although I've had no morning sickness.

Im thinking im having a girl!! OHreally wants aboy and refuses to think it could be another girl lol

Chinese gender prediction says girl, im having boy dreams so that poss means girl, this pregnancy is very similar to my DD's no morning sickness just very tierd.

Ring test however says BOY!!!! so i have no idea really but mostly thinking girl :)

I always thought I'd have a girl first, but for some reason ever since BFP me and OH have assumed it's a boy. Since confirmed by the chinese gender predictor and the old pendulum test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->