Do you want to know?

I can hardly stand the tww of not knowing BFP or BFN... I don't think I'll make it nine long months wondering what I'm having. Def got to know!! I'd love to have another girl in the house, but I'll take what God gives. I'm surrounded by boys... even my dogs are boys. LOL
P

lol I forgot to say that I would want to find out also, I'm terribly nosy and impatient! :)

I can hardly stand the tww of not knowing BFP or BFN... I don't think I'll make it nine long months wondering what I'm having. Def got to know!! I'd love to have another girl in the house, but I'll take what God gives. I'm surrounded by boys... even my dogs are boys. LOL
P

I know what you mean by being surrounded by boys. I'm in that boat as well! My fiance, my son, my step-son, and one of my dogs..all boys!!! Me and my younger dog are the only girls in this house..I need another girl around, I'm sorely outnumbered here and don't know if I'll be able to handle all of the testosterone once these kids become teenagers/young adults!:rofl: I need a girl around to help me keep them all in line and for daddy to Dode on!;)

oh ya i wanna know i want a boy, when i was pg with my son when we went to see what he was he was hidding his stuff so we didnt know till we had him and with my twin girls we deftly wanted to know, so this one im hoping i can find out what it is , good luck ladies

I would probably want to know, but I would be nervous about finding out because it is not always 100% accurate!

I know it was over 20 years ago, but when my mom was pregnant with me they told her I was a boy, and I am not haha....

Also happened to a friend of mine. Said it was a boy, and nope, out came a girl!

Would suck to think your having a boy, buy all boys clothing, and then have a girl, or vice versa!

I don't want to know adn I have already picked out everything I want. Neutral - biege and yellow, I don't want anyone to get me clothing...I would like everything else...Car seat, stroller, crib....and basic clothing for just the first week the baby is out.....then I will go shopping for gender clothing. :rofl:

I love yellow and it looks good on boys and girls!

My mother said that if I wait until I give birth she will buy a years supply of clothing for the baby....lol :rofl: she is negotiating with me and I'm falling for it :rofl::rofl:

First year of clothing free!!! Take it and run. Don't look back. :)
BTW, is your mother looking to adopt another daughter? I'm slightly used, but well trained. LOL
You're a lucky girl.
P

Well I definately want to find out. My DH also said he wants to know, acutally he said he must know so he doesn't have that reaction in the delivery room where your secretly hoping for a specific gender and then the doc says congratulations its the opposite gender and then he does the big sigh:rofl:. I don't really care which sex as long as its one of them!:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->