• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Do you/will you test before missed period or after?

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
Just wondering what you all do when it comes to testing. Do you hold out and wait until your period is due, or do you test as soon as you think it might show up?
I'm pretty impatient so I don't think I can hold out!

I usually test way to early. Starting around 7 dpo. The earliest I have ever got a bfp was the evening of 11 dpo. Definite positive on 12 dpo.

I buy a bunch of internet cheapies. That way I don't feel guilty using them up early :thumbup: The earliest i had a bfp was 9 dpo with my first DD. Possibly 8 dpo if the second line i saw today gets any darker tomorrow. Hoping it wasn't just an evap

I also test early 😁 I bought some ic so don't feel so guilty poas like crazy. With dd I got bfp 10 dpo, with my last pregnancy af was 1 day late before I got a positive but that one ended in a mc. I'm going to start testing next week till af or bfp 😄

A little early, maybe 11-12DPO. I feel disheartened seeing BFNs so I try not to test too early.

I've been waiting! I don't like testing before 12 dpo because I hate the disappointment. But I always start spotting at 12 dpo which lets me know AF is coming... So no point in testing! I figure I'll know by 12 dpo either way!

I start testing at 7dpo with ic's I've got 30 to go at this month haha! As soon as I seen something I think maybe a line I go get a better one. I did that with my daughter I got my first hint of a line at 9dpo and the superdrug test showed a pretty decent line later that afternoon! X

I'm CD 30 and no AF although it felt like it was coming the other day then that feeling went away and my boobs are really hurting which I don't normally get! I don't test early as I hate the disappointment of BFN! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"