Do you wonder what newborns dream about.... ??

Ann-Marie

I adore my 3 children !!!
Reaction score
I've always wondered this.... I just read the thread about the sleep-crying... Mia dose the little whimper, pouty lip thing... she really sounds heartbroken bless'er !!!

But what could they possibly be dreaming about when they are just weeks old...

Boob..... Mums/Dads face.... they can't see any further than that really.. and just in black and white.... and don't really have any experiences ( horror movies, bullying ) for it to feed from them...

......hmmmm :confused:

Haha, you don't know how intelligent newborns are. My Nan say's they've all been here before :rofl: Bless her little heart. Caitlyn does it too sometimes, usually when she's got tummy ache though

xx

Haha, you don't know how intelligent newborns are. My Nan say's they've all been here before :rofl: Bless her little heart. Caitlyn does it too sometimes, usually when she's got tummy ache though

xx

I have thought about that too when wondering what they are thinking about....

I always wonder this

Sometimes Maya looks terrified in her sleep, really upsets me :(

They say they dream in the womb too, I wonder what they dream about then? I mean whats it like "oh, I'm touching something. Oh, I'm touching something again. Oh wait, thats just mom. Oh, whats this thing I'm attached to?" :)

They say they dream in the womb too, I wonder what they dream about then? I mean whats it like "oh, I'm touching something. Oh, I'm touching something again. Oh wait, thats just mom. Oh, whats this thing I'm attached to?" :)

:rofl: :rofl:

I'd be terrified if I had been here before and had to come back as a little person who forgot how to do everything! :rofl:

I was speaking to my friend about this the other day...and we've decided that they know they've been here before and dream about their past life but then they decide that they need to be a new person and start to learn to do new stuff in their new life!

I think Alasdair dreams about the tv, granny's glasses, raff the giraffe, ned the zebra and boob - his favourite things!

I´ve often wondered this myself. Sam whimpers in his sleep somethimes, and sometimes will pull a really unhappy face and cry out - think thst probably wind though - but it does look like he´s having bad dream sometimes!

Then again, he grins a lot in his sleep and pouts his lips, which makes me think "you are waaaay too young to be having those kind of dreams matey"!!

beth is right my good friend told me about this , shes indian and belives they did have a past life which they still dream about ..all i know is max must have been soo happy hes always smiling and giggling in his sleep

:lol:
Lola-Rose does the pouty lip too!

Now you put a bug in my ear Ann-Marie!
What are the chances she'll tell me once she's a little older? :rofl:

We Use to co sleep with carlee, and When she whimpered or pouted DH said she was dreaming and disappointend in us for BD'n :blush: Needless to say he never asked for it again after about 3 weeks of her doing that

i know jayden does the pouty lip when he is sleeping! Talking about it, im now really thinking what do they dream of!

The past life thing really intrigues me :D

Maybe they only remember for the first few months... and they have forgotten all about their past life by the time they can talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->