do you..

It depends, if I eat loads, yes, if I don't, no I actually lose weight!

xxx

yep I always weigh my lowest in the morning!

Yeah your body can go up and down anywhere between 0-2.2lb each day. Which is why your not meant to weigh yourself each day :)

If you weigh yourself on an evening, your really setting yourself up for mental focus problems...Not saying deffo will but its more than likely.

Circle usually goes, weigh in on night, youve gained your down. Weigh next day your still up from last proper weigh in.. your down, you think eat less...you eat less may be lower number that evening for not eating, next morning you weigh your the same.. your not happy you eat less.

This is when you start to get into trouble, mentally you will continue to cut cals because of the 'number' you see.

(Btw not saying this is you lol)

I got into this situation last year its not a nice place to be, why im now saying do not look at scales more than once a week cuz it causes more harm to you than good.

To answer your question i could gain upto 6lb in a day. Now i dont know as i dont look.

im just gonna stick to weight wacthers meetings from now on then :haha:

look at it this way hundreds of reasons for a gain, alot just natural things that happen in womens bodies :) (a gain doesnt always mean youve gained fat)
you will probably go through losses & gains throughout your journey, its all part of it tbh.
ive had plenty of gains, ive had set backs, ive circled around same 6lbs, ive hit worse point where you stop loosing but just got stick at it & keep going :) x

One of the biggest reasons we see weight changes throughout the day is water retention or dehydration..and also the food that's still in your gut. It's hard on some people to weigh daily..that's why it's suggested that you weigh once a week or every 2 weeks. I weigh daily, but I expect to see fluctuations..so it's not so hard on me. good luck with your weight loss!! Don't get discouraged if you see the scale go up...if you stick to what you're doing and work hard, it is inevitable that you will lose the weight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->