do you

fulltimemum

Reaction score
dres your newborn baby in dresses clothes etc
or keep them in sleep suits for a while

if you no what i mean

i dressed dainton up loads but with millie she was in sleepsuits wiht a cardi on and coat if we tok her out ?

just i seen a lady today with her new born daughter and the baby looked so dresses up i think she wanted to make her look nice or summit each to they own just wonderd?

Sleepsuits and cardis as they are comfy, practical and cute!

We have chosen to use sleepsuits for the first month or so...and if we have a special occasion get an outfit. Also if we get given baby outfits 0-3 months we would put them on occasionally too. Probably change into outfits when baby grows into 3-6 month clothes range and have sleep suits for night time.

This is my mums advice and also what my step mum did for my little brother too.

Emma.xx

we had clothes for lilly but she usually wore sleepsuits or vests when she was little - mainly because it was so hot (it was July/august when she was really little)

I think sleepsuits for the first month or so, i love babys in white and plain things when newborn, no jeans, shirts etc....will put her in dressy outfits after a month or two maybe or for special occasions x

I Love little outfits but agree sleepsuits are more comfy .
I have allways found a happy medium , If we are at home or just nipping to the shop then its sleepsuits vests cardy etc , If were going for a day out then a nice comfy outfit :) . x .

All mine have lived in sleepsuits for the first few weeks, with the exception of one or two cute little outfits that i couldent resist.

Hannah only wears her sleep suits at night. But the clothes I put her in during the day, in my opinion aren't uncomfortable. They are all little cotton pants and shirts etc.

With my first, he wore mostly little outfits (cotton shorts and onesies as it was really hot), but I do believe that with this one it will be mostly sleepers with the occasional outfit. Comfy, practical, warm.

I was given some really beautiful clothes when my daughter was born but she always looked so uncomfortable in them. All the dresses used to ride up and she'd at pull at the various layers. She just looked and seemed happier in her sleep suits.
I've only bought sleep suits this time round and will probably just keep her in those until she's able to sit and move around. I guess I'll put her in fun stuff occasionally.

x

we do both, and us too depends on where we're going. i wash and dress her every night for bed and every morning for the day time, it may be a nice outfit or a sleepsuit, it just depends :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->