do you

smatheson

Reaction score
use these and if so do you like them?

https://www.amazon.com/Baltic-Amber-Baby-Teething-Necklace/dp/B004F95G1A

i use the hazel wood one for my princess and YES it does WONDERS!! :)

No we dont always been a little sketchy about anything around my kids necks

No we dont always been a little sketchy about anything around my kids necks

I know that is the only thing that is kind of sketchy to me. Do you leave it on all the time? Surely its not safe when they are sleeping. All of the reviews are great though and no one had any problems.

i did and im unsure about how effective it was

I do.
my LO has 6 teeth and i have never used any meds , he has never cried , nothing , no symtoms AT all, i use amber

I never used em. Heard good reviews but i just got the general teething toys

Didn't with my daughter, DO with my son. Got him one from a local baby group. Researched alot, re safety etc, and decided to go for it. I think it has made a difference :)

I don't. I really feel uncomfortable putting anything around Kenny's neck, especially now he's so mobile and I still watch him obviously but if he's out of my sight for even one minute I would panic. I know a few ladies on here especially that have used these and say it works though!

I've heard it works wonders but I don't have one. They're available in anklets as well.

I don't. I really feel uncomfortable putting anything around Kenny's neck, especially now he's so mobile and I still watch him obviously but if he's out of my sight for even one minute I would panic. I know a few ladies on here especially that have used these and say it works though!

I didn't use one because of this

I have one. I don't know where it is though :\ He hasn't worn it while he is teething, must look it out and get it on him!

we use it and love it! lo has never had any problems with teething apart from being a little whiny once, the only way we know when he's teething is drool, red cheeks and funky nappies lol :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->