Do your babies do this too?

Sophies new fav thing is to hook her fingers unto my bottom lip. And then pull, really hard :cry: and do that over and over again!

I must look into one of these necklaces!

yeah Daniel did the mouth hook thing for a while... I distracted him from the pulling by 'biting' his fingers... but that sort of just encouraged 'play' (but at least distracted him from painful tugging).

yep ive had the mouth hook, she also claws at my skin with her nails, yanks my top, smacks me round the face or squeezes at my boobs, guess shes just happy on the boob :) x

I have got the mouth thing to look forward to then. I have been smacked in the face a few times today and have scratch marks from being clawed!

Charlotte grabs my boob and pinches it, pulls it away from her and then back to her. She's forever doing something with her free hand lol

yeah, the mouth hooks started out with adorable, cute, gentle pats to my face.. then they progressed, lol!

I've got the grabbing the boob and shoving it in going on right now.. for a while he was punching it so it popped out of his mouth but he stopped that.

I forgot.. one of his recent things is to grab your finger, then lift one finger and scratch you with the nail... what a butthead :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->