Do your pets get presents ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laura--x

It may sound silly, but people who have pets realise they are just as much a part of the family as anyone else.
My Dog, Holly is like my best friend. We've had her since she was 6 weeks, so ive grew up with her and shes grew up with me. I remember having her jump on my bed and lick me to death at 6 in the monring to drag myself downstairs to make her her favourite, readybreak with puppy milk :cloud9: then having her jump all over me excited wanting to play.

Being brought up with dogs i couldn't imagine not being with one, they complete a family in my eyes. Every sunday when we have a sunday dinner, we give her a bit of mash and veg and meat :rofl:.

At christmas, we always get her a 'doggy bag' which is full of doggy treats and toys, she loves it, aswell as all the paper off our presents ! And she always has a dinner with us !

Anyone else share the same relationship with their pet ?

Heres some pics just to add :happydance:

Holly as a puppy

n1347180296_30085192_3811.jpg

Waiting for the ball to be thrown :rofl:

DSC00382.jpg

On holiday in the caravan

DSC00387.jpg

Mine most certainly do !! Infact i buy for my brothers dogs to !!

yes, i always buy pressies for my dog, again she is like my best friend
she s a big fat black labrador called sophie

I always buy presents on her birthday easter and chirstmas, and for my MIL's dog. She has a roast every sunday to, and a christmas dinner with pigs in blankets, she is my best friend in the hole world. XXX

I get my two cats a cat advent calender which is full of cat nip lol

Yeah we get Elvis presents too :D

He has his own stocking which we always hang above the fire with all of ours and we put treats and squeak toys in, all wrapped so he can undo the paper (loves that bit!)

Then under the tree we usually get him a new cushion for his basket, a new blanket, a new food bowl a new winter coat and a teddy bear :D

He gets stuff on easter and his birthday and halloween too (halloweens a big deal in our house lol)
And his christmas dinner!
He's spoilt haha!

my cats get pressies too - I have no little ones to spoil so I spoil them

Ours do. I don't know anyone with pets (dogs) at least that don't give them presents... Even the dogs were included in the family gift swap last year :)

I was going to ask this - we get our cats pressies for xmas - best buys so far was a mouse on a bungy cord that hung from the door frame (was used when our oldest cat was a kitten, then the string broke so it became a toy for our 2nd cat, then mouses head got pulled off and is still carried around by our cat!) Also a few years ago we bought a catnip pillow that is still driving our cats crazy this far on (wish I knew which brand it was, as most catnip products don't work!)

Yep my dogs and all family dogs are spoilt brats :rofl:

Yep! Mickey has his own stocking! And of course he has to sit in every single box that gets opened or he isn't happy. We usually get him a new bed every Christmas too. He sniffs out his stocking first thing every time! He LOVES Christmas! :D

Yeppers my kitties get presents too!! Usually a stocking each filled with toys and treats...not that the basket full of toys we already have isnt enough :blush:

Im exactly the same with mine! the dog gets prezzies, leftover food and even gets her own doggy dinner on xmas day!

The cats get a few bits like treats and toy mice too! :rofl:

damn right my terrors get presents.. last yr i gt my male cat a kitty stocking rammed full of treats.. he wanted the wrapping paper lol...

ill get both cats a goodie stocking this yr :) there my babies

Yep, my little Annie gets a stocking with goodies from my FIL and DH and I always buy her a few gifts as well.

All my animals get little prezzies. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back