• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Do yoy know cases of BFP when not TTC?

calm

Reaction score
These are the few I know:

- My husband's aunt, already had two and didn't want any more. Had the implant (coil) and got pregnant with number 3.

- A friend of a friend had sex with her boyfriend using a condom. The next day went she went to the toilet a bit of plastic came out. Next month BFP

- My aunt, at the age of 45 thought she wouldn't get pregnant, when she did she thought it was the menopause. She obviously wasn't very well informed...

Do you know anymore?

A friend of mine had unprotected sex and said that she sometimes writes her diary late at night and then doesn't remember exactly what she wrote. She was a dancing collegue and when we were doing our make-up for the show she kept complaining about how her belly-button was hurting. Also she got really tired of doing a quite relaxed show. Another collegue and me said she could be pg, jokingly and she said maybe but quite sure of it. When she checked her diary she said there was a picture of two people about to hug and a little pea drawn in between them belly hight... A couple of days later she got a BFP. It was amazing her subconcious new she was pg from that same night (bd night) onwards...

To be honest most people I know that got pregnant weren't actually TTC - certainly more were "accidents" than planned. Though both my sisters have had 3 "accidents" each! Think they were rather careless with taking their pill in all honesty!!

My husbands brother was definitely an accident! Hubby was 14 when they had his brother! Was definitely an "oops" moment! ha

me lol

im pregnant with number 4 i was using my dates to avoid sex around time of o'v it worked gr8 for 1year and i got a suprise :bfp:2weeks ago and to be honest we are over the moon even though it was a little accident

:hugs:

Actually, I know a lot of people who were results of an "oops". lol.

Me, for sure
My younger brother
My mom
My OH's aunt
My OH's uncle
A couple of my cousins
3 of a good friend's 4 Kids
A few of my friends

And of course, my one and a half kids. lol.

Aiden was more planned than anything, it was more of a "not trying, not preventing" case and our little girl was a complete "oops". But we're happy just the same.

My friend was conceived while her mother was on birth control,

My baby girl was also conceived while I was on birth control. Figures the one time we didn't also use a condom haha.

I'd say the majority of pregnancies in my extended family and friends circle are accidents.

I was the best accident my mum ever had (she was 16 when she found out she was pregnant)
My Aunt had 4 wonderful accidents (all whilst on the pill)
My BIL's GF had her oops baby last week.

Hey Calm

Great post, think there are lots of wonderful little 'accidents' out there, i'd rather call them faith though lol.

Off Topic but When are you going to start you WTT journal hun? Looked through but you havent got one?
x

Hey Calm

Great post, think there are lots of wonderful little 'accidents' out there, i'd rather call them faith though lol.

Off Topic but When are you going to start you WTT journal hun? Looked through but you havent got one?
x

Thanks for the interest, I might start one, not sure though...

A :hug: for you

Hey Calm

x

Thanks for the interest, I might start one, not sure though...

A :hug: for you

Ok hun, just think if you did a journal it would be great :hugs:

I was not TTC when i fell pregnant last year but i was really excited and couldn't have loved my little one more if i had tried.

I certainly know a lot of people who have not been TTC when they have fallen pregnant

I know quite a few people who've had "oops" pregnancies xx

Well my sister has never ttc and is on pregnancy # 3 now
my foster sister is also on pregnancy number three-had just started the pill and fell pregnant
My oldest guy friends girlfreind fell pregnant and due next month-they were not trying-haha most people I know who got pregnant were not trying!

Oh, I was also not planned, neither was my sister or my brother :) It used to be 66% of the world's population were unplanned, however I think it is definitely more than that now! I would say 75%-maybe more!

Well my dad had a vasectomy and my sister was born afterwards! And she def. is his, because they look alike :D

Me and my sister weren't planned at all :blush:

My mum was using birth control pills but she has epilepsy and they didn't work :blush: in the end she got steralised at 27 years old coz she couldn't find any other birth control that agreed with her body :(

Caitlin wasn't planned, I was on the pill but hada bout of 'sickness and the runs' and the doctor never told me it would affect the pill :dohh: hence Caitlin lol. But I wouldnt change her for the world.

Thomas was planned.

Most of my friends who have had children have been 'accidents' xx

My mother: all on pills
Me (19 years), Sister #1 (16 years), Sister #2 (8 years)

My aunt: not sure
Cousin (22 years)

I'm sure there's more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back