Doctor appointments - worried

LadyMaMa

Reaction score
I have been having the worse experience with my doctor. I really have no choice cuz I am on the stupid I guess medicaid pending list so that is the only doctor that can see me at the moment. He sent me to get checked for my thyroid to see if I needed to be switched to another clinic so they can monitor my thyroid. After the doctor in that clinic said that i need to stay the original stupid doctor said he wanted to keep me and that he will monitor my thyroid.

Now because of this whole mess they canceled my appointments at the second clinic and my next appointment to see the original doctor is April 6th. I am really upset cuz I have not been to a doctor since my 13th week. By the time I see this jerk, I will be 19 weeks. A whole 6 weeks without seeing a doctor and I am just a bit worried and flustered :cry:. I missed my 16 week appointment. This AMERICAN HEALTHCARE sucks!!!!!

I understand, did you go talk to your social services lady or man there in NJ? I was on medicaid when I had my DD 11yrs ago and they should have a list of doctors that except medicaid and then you can pick from them. I wouldn't worry about not seeing the doctor for 6 weeks unless there is something you need to be seen for. Good luck dear but I would defo be contacting social services and finding that list!:hugs:

here I saw my midwife at 8weeks then 16weeks and again at 28 week. Then i wont see her again untill im 38weeks

Dont worry unless you think something is wrong xx

Thanks! The only thing that I am really worried about is I have an underactive thyroid and I should be getting blood work done every 4 weeks to check my levels and I am due for another bloodwork this week. I know that there are risks having an underactive thyroid and being pregnant so this is what worries me.

I wouldn't worry as if it were a longer time than 2 weeks longer then I would worry. Try and enjoy your pregnancy and the less the doctor has to poke and prode you. It will be fine, if your feeling that your levels are wompy then go to the ER and get them checked or just call and make another appt and explain why. hope you get your answers!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->