Doctoral Dissertation Study: Eating Disorders during Pregnancy

esr217

Reaction score
Dear all moms-to-be,

I am a doctoral candidate in Clinical Psychology and I am conducting my dissertation research on women’s eating habits during pregnancy, as well as their level of emotional attachment to the unborn child. The study is completed online, is simple, and takes only 10-15 minutes to complete. All participants remain 100% anonymous.

Purpose of the Study:
This study seeks to examine the relationship between eating patterns during pregnancy and the expectant mother’s perceived emotional attachment to her fetus. Deepening our understanding of this relationship will hopefully contribute to the development of interventions targeted at modifying maladaptive eating behaviors during pregnancy.

Participant Requirements:
- Must be a pregnant, English-speaking female who has experienced fetal movement (felt the baby move) during her current pregnancy.
- Must complete a series of anonymous questionnaires, which will be accessed and submitted online. Completion time: 10-15 minutes.

Benefits of Participation:
In volunteering for this study, participants will be contributing to research targeted at increasing the understanding of maladaptive eating patterns during pregnancy, which may eventually contribute to the development of effective therapeutic interventions for pregnant women who engage in unhealthy eating practices.

To participate in this study, simply click on the following link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YZWNB2F

Thank you!
Elizabeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member