Doctors appt

Berniep

Reaction score
Well i've been back to the doctors today to get my swab and scan results, i've been having a lot of pain at all times in my cycle and also bleeding inbetween periods so they sent me for a scan and some swabs, everything came back clear so no infections etc and its not pcos, so doc is sending me for some blood tests and then will refer me to a gyni as she thinks my symptoms could be caused by endometriosis. But i did learn something from my scan i knew i had a tilted uterus/womb/cervix but i found out today i also have a double womb/uterus apparently it was picked up on during my first pregnancy but nobody mentioned it to me and then other health professionals will have just assumed i knew so also never mentioned it, i have 2 kids already so i can't see it causing me too many problems although i suppose actually getting pregnant i might have problems if the little spermies keep heading up the wrong side but like i said i've conceived twice before so it should be fine its the possible endo that worries me x

Have they done a smear test to see if its something there that is causing the irregular bleeding? Hope it all works out for you xxx

I had a smear in October and i had some swabs last week all ok so god knows i just hope i get a appt tp see gyni soon i'm starting to worry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->