doctors every month for 14 months, still no answers

selina3127

Reaction score
i had a mc november 2009 and have been ttc ever since , 3 months after dnc irregular bleeding started to happen and a erosion on my cervix was found this was treated and i now have a healthy cervix, i have had scans internal and external and bloods done which all came back normal, bleeding still happens after sex every now and again and i still haven't got pregnant after 19 long months of trying i have watched friends get pregnant and have their beautiful babies and i'm just feeling sooooo fed up i have 2 wonderful little boys who i am thankful for every day i just can't get over my mc and dont think i ever will till i become pregnant again !!!
i think the next step would be to push for a lap and dye what do you all think, i'm definately ovulating as ive had the bloods and tests done and my cycles are dead on time every month
thanks for reading i know you all have your own problems here :flower: xxxx

Hi I didn't want to read and run. Its very frustrating ttc when everything should work fine as it has before. I think sometimes its the grief and stress that makes things worse. Has your OH had any tests? Definitely have a word with your Dr and see what they suggest next. Hope you get your bfp soon. xx

no other half hasn't had tests yet, been back to docs today he has now put me on clomid for 3 months so got fingers and toes crossed that this works thanks for reply and good luck to you too xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->