• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Doctors know best

PatienceBaby

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have been away for a bit as I am trying not to think to much about what it going on but then again I just can't stop.

AF has not been visiting me for about 8 months now. In her place, I get brown discharge, dark red when I wipe. But I do not receive a period at all. I have spoken to my doctor about it but she has been very indifferent to my situation and doesn't say much.

So I am here to as you guys now. Any idea why AF is not visiting? I am begining to think that I simply do not ovulate at all! But if it isn't that, then what could be the problem?

This discharge comes every month, right on time to when AF is suppost to come. But every month it is the same thing ... just dark discharge :(

I am starting to get really bothered by it and was wondering if anyone has any solutions/advice for me?

Thanks in advance for any help!!

I would recommend you to start charting your temps as soon as the discharge comes (new so called cycle starts) and if it shows you are not ovulating you can show it to her so she can give you meds to induce a period and ovulation. Docs can sometimes be so ignorant and lazy! Hopefully your BBT chart will be enough to convince her.

Check fertilityfriend.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"