• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Doctors tomorrow.

A lot of new Mum's get PND. I've got it and I'm sure a lot of the other Mums on here have too. At least you're using your brain and going to a doctor.

Hope your appointment went well :)

Good luck hun.
Get them to check ur thyroid as u get same symptoms as PND but it's not. I had this when i had Joshua. It was awful but was ok once i was put on medication to put it back to normal. xx

*******Update:

Well, I walked in, started shaking and crying, told her that I think I have PND and then cried some more, then she asked me a few questions and asked me if I wanted some tablets. I said no, and that I know they have an effect on breast fed babeis so I can't anyway. She asked me if I want to speak to anyone and I said yeah, and that talking about it helps. That was pretty much that. She printed off some information, refered me, and told me to come back in a week (or I could go back sooner if I needed.) That doesn't sound like she was much help but she was. She was so understanding and knew exactly what I was going to say before I said it. I feel so much better just for that little chat. Onwards and upwards!!

Glad your feeling better hun ! Talking about it sure dose help huh?

I too just think you need some you time hun, but the doc will help you and by no means will he think you cant cope your a fab tab u lous mummmyyy xxxxxxx

awww toria, im glad u feel a bit better, and have someone who understands.

I have depression too, and my doc is great, and really understands, and has been a massive support. Never be afraid or embaressed to see the doc.
I hope you get ur app to talk to someone soon xxx

glad ur feeling better and it went ok at docs. :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"