Doctors????

lou_w34

mummy <3
Reaction score
Hey!

When i went to make my drs appointment (to have everything confirmed, and dates checked and what not) ive been told there fully booked, and i cant be seen till the 28th april! I dont think i can wait that long... Im so paranoid that something will go wrong inbetween then, even though i no im being silly lol

Has anyone else ever had to wait this long?

xx

Is it jst an apponitmnt to confirm preg? If so many dont do that any more and its not worth going thru GP PHone and see if you can booked in with midwife which will be any time from 8 weeks. The GP will likely ask if u done HPT and say thats all you need, ask if the pregnancy is wanted and then tell u to book in with midwife, thats basically all that I got and many on here will say same!

I work in a gp surgery and we chagned to an 'on the day' system where as you phone at 8.30 in the morning and you are given an appointment that day. However 6/7 years ago before we had this system patients could wait 2 weeks for an appointment (at its worse) but being the easter weekend we were off friday monday so even the on the day appointments are stretched to the limits. I would maybe phone and ask to speak to a doctor and explain to them your worries and maybe they will fit you in out with the surgeries? good luck xx

Sorry that sounded really blunt hun, wasnt meant to!!! COngrats BTW xx

I wasn't even registered at a GP's and when I asked to be they said they weren't doing new registrations until the end of May! I explained that i needed confirmation of pregnancy and they told me to ring first thing in the morning. I rang up and got an appt that day!

my doctors wont see me until 13th may, they said they do not confirm pregnancies, hpt is enough xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->