Dodgy food or labor?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Laura--x, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

I woke up about 45 minutes ago and had to run straight for the bathroom. I don't even think i woke up properly, but i felt as if i was gonna puke all over the place. I was sweating like crazy, all sticky and everything, then SORRY TMI i had i think the biggest clearout i've ever had :blush:. There was loads!

Havn't had any pains to follow yet. Sound just like dodgy food to you or could it be the start?

2. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

Could well be labour. I was very very sick when I was in labour. Threw up on the bad and the entire duvet had to be chucked. Fingers crossed!

3. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

Sounds good ya never know. I just ate eggplant parmesan and am hoping it works!

4. snettyb

snettyb Well-Known Member

:hugs: bless you sweetie, how you feeling now? Anything happening? I was ill when i was in labour with DS, massive clearout and threw up the whole time so it could well be a sign xxx

5. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

How are you feeling this morning sweetie??:hug:

6. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

Not bad thanks girls. I feel a bit 'off' but thats all i can say? I think it just must of been something dodgy i ate, havn't had any pains/cramps or anything since.

xx

7. faille

faille Mummy & WTT

I dunno hun, usually bad food would make you sick and poop a lot sooner than that - usually a couple of hours tops after eating.

It could very well be a sign that things are gonna start moving for you soon - I hope so for you xx

8. moomin_troll

moomin_troll mummy to zane and corey

a clear out means labour is on its way to starting. just try and relax and gets lots of sleep and keep an eye out :)

9. Emsy26

Emsy26 Mum of 4 & Wife-To-Be xx

I hope it something starting for you hun xox