Does a metallic taste in mouth mean I'm pregnant?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So I was just waking today and just gt a sudden sour metallic taste in mouth. Only last about a min or so...

Does this mean I'm pregnant? Don't know what other thing causes this?

Metallic taste is a symptom of pregnancy but doesn't mean you're necessarily pregnant. Just like nausea wouldn't mean you're pregnant. Take a test and see! :) good luck!

Thank you I took a test this morning but it was a :bfn: still got the metallic taste in mouth....

Gonna wait a few more days to test! Also feeling fatigue, bloated and some cramps...

I had the metalic taste at 8dpo got a negative then a bfp at 11dpo :) how many dpo are u xx

Not sure I didn't temp this cycle... But my last cycle was 24 days one before that was 40 days. I'm on CD 32 right now. So guess I'll just wait until CD 40 to test! Feels like a long time!

Yeah thats the only sign i had. I felt like i was going to come on af but it never came xx

I am having this now, and just found out I have a sinus infection :( But it could also be a sign of pregnancy. There are several reasons for the metallic, blood taste in your mouth. So you never know :)

I don't remember a metallic taste in my mouth when I was pregnant, so though it can be a symptom for some at some point, no it doesn't mean you are pregnant.

Some cycles I do think I have a metallic taste in my mouth, but they always end up with AF. There could be many reasons for that. I wouldn't confidently say you are pregnant just based on that.

I am having this now, and just found out I have a sinus infection :( But it could also be a sign of pregnancy. There are several reasons for the metallic, blood taste in your mouth. So you never know :)

Ahhh probs is that then. My sister had it and i got it whilst i was her and she made a joke about it.i thought nope lol. It will get you when you least expect it. How long have you been trying? I was 5 cycles but looking back the first two oh was away so it took 3 good cycles. Although it varies. I read so many ladies had sore breasts etc but i never got them. I think alot of ladies get next to no symptoms. They change throughout your pregnancy too obviously lol. Im having lots of aches at the min all round my pelvis. the fun never stops. Good luck hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"