Does a really short surge mean anything?

Lyo28

Reaction score
I am just wondering this as Last month and this month my surge was so short.

This month I got a positive at 7.00am in the morning, another positive at 7.00 that evening but a negative at 10.00 that night. So just over 12 hours or maybe at th extreme if the surge happened early morning maybe 14-15 hours.

I read of everyone else having 2-3 day surges- what is wrong with my surge!!

Does anyone know if it might mean that the egg isn't great or something like that?

I honestly don't think anything is wrong... it can fluctuate. In December ~ my surge was positive only ONCE and I know I o'd.. yet January was over a day.. and then this month was a day and a half. It can change back and forth.. you may just have a quick, strong one! :hugs:

Thanks Holly- Hope so... I actually seem to be looking for things to worry about now!

It just seems weird there can be such a difference, you would think we all work the same way!

I know.. its amazing how much we DO work the same way.. and equally amazing how little things can work so differently! It's also amazing how one month from the next can be so different as well.

I 100% understand.. I am RACKING my brain wondering if I should have done this or that.. or what's going on now, etc.. it's a never ending worry!

mine was really short last cycle and i got pregnant...like positive in the morning and negative in the afternoon. Maybe you caught the end of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->