does a temp drop always mean AF is inevitable?

gidge

Reaction score
As the title says really. I´m either 11dpo or 13dpo. Did a test yesterday and got a BFN and this morning temps went down. I´m in the toilet every 2 secs to see if she has arrived!

from everything ive read so far on temping if it drops below coverline it means af on way.. someone correct me if im wrong as im fairly new to temping

Yup I think hopeforamirac is right..plus I you are pregnant and temps are that low then it's a sign of low progesterone. This is what I know from 9 months of TTC... GL

Yeah didn´t think it was good but there´s always a slither of hope. Expect she will arrive tonight.

Could be worse, mine drops the day AFTER AF arrives! Now that is heart breaking.

in most cases it means AF is on her way. I am in the same boat today, temp dropped but no AF yet but after TTC for a while I already know it will come tomorrow. Although i have seen a couple of charts where temp dropped but the next days went back up and it was a BFP (late implantation I think). Good luck you may turn out to be an exception :)

Arrived first thing this morning. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"