Does any have days when....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by BsMonkey, Jan 28, 2011.

1. BsMonkey

BsMonkey Pregnant with L.O. #1

So I've been up and down with symptoms. Some days are worse than others, like yesterday I was extremely exhausted and the day before only nauseas. Now today I just feel a little bloated and no energy or concentration. :wacko:

So my question is ....... Does anyone else have days when you just don't feel pregnant?

I don't go to my first Dr. appointment til Feb. 10. I know I'm just being worrisome and paranoid, just wanted to see if anyone else was in the same boat.:hugs:

2. fsugirl

fsugirl Well-Known Member

I feel that way a lot only because I haven't had many symptoms. Tender breasts come and go, very light nausea that comes on if I am getting hungry. the tired thing hits me on different. Overall I physically don't feel that different. I've had a recent scan so I definitely know I am pregnant. The lack of symptoms I am just taking as a huge blessing for now. Some women just don't have a lot of symptoms and there is nothing wrong with that. :)