does anybody know what brown discharge is? had no answers yet :(

youngmummy2be

Reaction score
period due in a week maybe a day less or more,
i have v mild period pains and brown stuff when i wipe, its not alot but its been there since i first checked at abot 5pm and still there now. had it yday too.

messed up period from miscarriage or implantation? :(:(

Brown discharge is normally 'old' blood. Without knowing where you are in your cycle etc it's very hard to say what it is caused by sorry

could be some bits from your mc. they say sometimes it decides to let go and it will also show a bfp... i really really hope this is not it and hope you have a wee baba. x

I had five days of brown discharge before AF started (first AF since losing baby). Don't know if that helps?

Well it sounds like it could certainly be the right time for implantation bleeding however with it being your first cycle post m/c it's also possibly just your uterus still bleeding a tiny bit but taking a while to make its way out (especially if you have been DTD etc.) or also wacky hormone levels which can make you spot a bit.

I know that is not much of an answer, but I do hope it's a good sign if you were TTC this past month.

In exactly the same boat. Day 5 today of the brown stuff. Doctor told me to just wait and see.if Im still not seeing af or a bfp in week/10 days advised to go back
Not ideal. A week has never felt so long urrrgghh!

sounds like you are getting your period. my first period after mc starting with 2 days of brown discharged when i wiped then quickly changed to heavy red blood x

I have noticed brown discharge (only when wiping (sorry)) on and off since last wednesday, had cramps to and headaches. I miscarried almost 6 weeks ago!

Jus want my period to come, its stressing me out!!

xxx

poor Gem. Your no-show of a period is driving me nuts too!!! come on silly period-we are ALL waiting for you :(
x x x

Awwww Jen, honestly i feel like ripping my hair out, got bad cramp today sooooo im hoping its a sign! I will be over the moon when it finally makes an appearence!

Just want to get trying again! xxx

sounds like you are getting your period. my first period after mc starting with 2 days of brown discharged when i wiped then quickly changed to heavy red blood x

iv had a period since my m/c tho, thats why im confused!x

I have noticed brown discharge (only when wiping (sorry)) on and off since last wednesday, had cramps to and headaches. I miscarried almost 6 weeks ago!

Jus want my period to come, its stressing me out!!

xxx

i miscarried about 10 weeks ago now and had my period and now i have been trying loads and loads this month!!
xxx

Where you trying for a long time before you fell pregnant? is your OH really eager to start trying again too? x

How soon did your period arrive? xxx

i had a confirmed m/c on 22nd nov , d&c on 4th dec, bled due to d&c untill either 15/16/17th dec (round about then!)

af showed on 5th jan, and ended 11th/12th!

i also had pink spotting aswell as brown! x

Where you trying for a long time before you fell pregnant? is your OH really eager to start trying again too? x

no. stopped using contraception, got a bit silly and lazy, and just fell preg! was a beautiful shock though, x

it is the most magic feeling to get a positive isnt it, nothing compares. we where not trying,not preventing and it happened 3 months after coming off the pill x

For me n and the Hubby, we decided in September to try get pregnant and by the end of October we were, so happened quite quickly! The day i got a positive test i cried, i was soooo happy! Great feeling!! Hope i can fall quickly again once this flaming period has arrived xxx

we are both lucky that it didn't take us too long, hopefully we will be the same this time around. how old are you if you dont mind me asking? x

we are both lucky that it didn't take us too long, hopefully we will be the same this time around. how old are you if you dont mind me asking? x

im 19! :) didnt plan on getting pregnant, but once it happend we were over the moon and when we had our bean taken away from us it tore us apart ! now we want nothing more xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->