does anybody know what brown discharge is? had no answers yet :(

we are both lucky that it didn't take us too long, hopefully we will be the same this time around. how old are you if you dont mind me asking? x

im 19! :) didnt plan on getting pregnant, but once it happend we were over the moon and when we had our bean taken away from us it tore us apart ! now we want nothing more xx

have you started trying again? sounds like it should happen nice and quickly for you. :hugs: i am 24 and my hubby is 28 (still sounds funny saying hubby, been married nearly 5 months) x

Awww hun, im sure it will happen again for you, just have to think positive xxx

EEEEEE Jen, i have only been married 7 months and im 25 hubby is 28, i still feel weird say hubby to, haha! xxx

yay! snap. Would be cool if we could be bump buddies soon :)
My Matthew wants to wait atleast another month before we start trying, we have started to sleep together again but i think he wants to avoid the fertile time. How long is your cycle? Hurry up and get your period so we can be the same (sorry that probabley dosnt help)!!!
p.s love your new ticker x

I know would be great! My cycle was normally 28/29 days so im all to pot at the moment! Feel crappy today, sore bobbs, headache, cramps, i think its on its way!

I darent dtd till had period, but as soon as i get it, they is nothing holding me back, haha!

Awww thanks, took me ages how to figure out how to so them tickers, lol!

Where abouts in England do you live?

xxx

I live in Stockton, not to far from Middlesbrough! My Step-Dad is from Essex, he grew up in Harlow! x

My brown discharge started on 1/17 and it finally turned into AF on 1/22. Im so glad she is finally hear and flowing.

Ohhhh i soooo wish mine was truthbtold! Im having alot of period symptoms at the moment so fingers crossed its here soon! x

I know how you feel Gem09, when you actually want to see AF she takes her time. I dont even know what date to use as CD1 I am going to gamble and say 1/22 since thats when the brown discharge turned AF red.

haha i know, never thought id be wishing for my period to start! Since last wednesday when i noticed the brown discharge, i have felt worse today (headache, backache, cramps, etc) but no discharge! Crazy!! x

haha i know, never thought id be wishing for my period to start! Since last wednesday when i noticed the brown discharge, i have felt worse today (headache, backache, cramps, etc) but no discharge! Crazy!! x

Have you DTD at all. Is there any chance you could be pregnant? If there is, I'd do a test. Brown discharge could be implantation and the other signs well they could be pregnancy symptoms.

Otherwise hope the witch shows soon.

Have you DTD at all. Is there any chance you could be pregnant? If there is, I'd do a test. Brown discharge could be implantation and the other signs well they could be pregnancy symptoms.

Otherwise hope the witch shows soon.

No, i darent dtd till i get period back, im sooo impatient! If no sign by end of january im gonna make a doctors appointment, its 6 weeks tomorrow since miscarriage, i really thought it would be back by now! xxx

i stopped bleeding week after mc and 6 days after a BFN. on wiping yesterday i found some tissue (looked like a pieces of fat from a wee bit of steak is how i describe it,tmi lol, but i was shocked. No blood or AF, mood swings and pure raging headaches which i never get :( stomach cramps now and thats first time since i lost my beautiful baby boy at 19 weeks. Dunno where iam lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->