does anybody know....

twinkletoes

Reaction score
how soon after conception a pregnancy can be detected?? if that makes sense :wacko:

well, if you are most fertile 14 days after the first day of your period... and some tests work as early as 4 days before your NEXT missed period. Then the answer would be about 10 days after conception.

I personally would wait till you miss your period to test, that is what I did. I have known allot of woman who run out to buy an expensive early testing system only to get a negative and then start there period the next day.

I tested ONE day after my missed period and had a very dark line with a $3.00 cheapy test.

GOOD LUCK!

It's supposed to be around the time AF is due.

I got a strong BFP on CD27 and I ovulated around day 15 but I think my cycle would have been around 32 days.

Cx

ok thanks.

but what if u dont know when ur next period is due coz u have been on the depo and periods are all over the place and rarley existent x

If you're not sure when your period is due then it's recommended that you leave the testing until the longest recent cycle you've had.

i.e. 30 days, 45 days, 28 days, 31 days. Then test around 45 days.

Cx

If you're not sure when your period is due then it's recommended that you leave the testing until the longest recent cycle you've had.

i.e. 30 days, 45 days, 28 days, 31 days. Then test around 45 days.

Cx

the cycle stuff confuses me :wacko:

i last had a period over easter . i did a test on wednesday and it was negative. but theres little things that are telling me i could be pregnant, but maybe its just me being silly :blush:

What are your symptoms?

well sorry if some of this is TMI but, i keep getting some thick white discharge that i have only ever had when ive been pregnant before and my nipples have got darker in colour and they have got bigger :blush:

Also, i keep getting this weird taste in my mouth, its horrible. and im really tierd all the time

What discharge like?

creamy
egg white
stretchy

Maybe try waiting another 2 days and test again?

Maybe you are having a long cycle and you are ovulating?

Maybe try waiting another 2 days and test again?

Maybe you are having a long cycle and you are ovulating?

well i have no idea when it comes to cycles, all that stuff confuses me. I think i'll test again on saturday. i can get a etst when i go to morrisons.

Ahh i see .. well keep us updated .. got fingers and toes and everything crossed for you :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->