• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

does anyone eles feel alone?

Beth_18

Reaction score
i posted this on teen pregnancy bit...but thought id post it here 2.

i feel so alone at the min my mum n dad have been brill but i feel like my oh has relised he is going to have to settle down and i think that scares him as now he is starting to going out all the time and making exuses to see me. what makes it worse that im not working no more as i have sciatica, so im not going out very much as i find it hard 2 walk far. i feel like my oh doesnt want to know anymore iv tryed so hard with him and i love him to bits its just when i get a bit snappy insted of being understanding he will turn it round in to one big argument. he hasnt really been involed from the start hes came to the scans thats it. he didnt come with me to pick our push chair as he finds mothercare boring! he hasnt given me any money for the baby and he hasnt got anythink apart from a set of botties. when im feeling abit upset all i want is a cuddle but he just doesnt seem to want to know.

i sound like a right winger now

firstly hugs hun i no how you feel had same proplem with my sons dad all i no is you will be a fab mum and if you want a cuddle here you go hun :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: theres lots for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you eva want to chat p.m me and il give you my msn addy

Beth, have you tried to actually talk to him about the way you feel?

:hug:

thats what i shud of asked hun have you tryed to sit him down and tell him xxxxxxxxxxx

i have tryed to but i end up geting very tearfull and he says its all an act to make him feel sorry for me. he wont talk to me he just says forget and if i keep going on at him he walks out.

beth i added you to msn huni xxx

how long have you ben togetha xxxxxxxx

How old are you and him?

My advice would be to let him be like this for now, and see what he is like when the baby is born. He might change then. He could be feeling like he doesn't want his life to change but having a little part of him being born he might change. I know its really hard to not have the support of your boyfriend but you do have your parents who love you and their grandchild unconditionally and you have all the support here from all us girlies!!

thankyou i will be on later im just about to go and eat.

we have been togetha 2 n a bit years now x x x

How old are you and him?

My advice would be to let him be like this for now, and see what he is like when the baby is born. He might change then. He could be feeling like he doesn't want his life to change but having a little part of him being born he might change. I know its really hard to not have the support of your boyfriend but you do have your parents who love you and their grandchild unconditionally and you have all the support here from all us girlies!!

im 18 but will be 19 by the time the Lo is here.
i know your all lovely in here!!
yeah im just leting him do what he wants from now on

hun you need to be stronger with him tell him exacley how you feel he carnt just go out and about when baby is here its not fair xxxxxxxxxx ill be on msn later hun gona go wash the dishes now xxxxx

I have sciatia as well, and a major back problem.... I know how painful it can be. I would try and go and see a chiroprator to help you manage it, if you can.

I also have msn if you need to chat... you are never alone and please don't think that you are!!

:hugs: to you hun... My hubby used to get cross with me when I got grumpy. I left my pregancy book lying around and he had a look in that and found it was all part of it. If you bf won't listen to you could you get him a book for dads to be?? They explain all sorts of things happening to you and that might help... Like the others said we are all on here and going through this together.xxx

Hey hun I was in your shoes about 11 years ago when I was pregnant with my son. I was 18 going to just turn 19 when he was born and his father went from being decent to distant. In my case it did not work out and he has not been involved. What I wanted to offer was support and to let you know that in my case even though he was MIA that it all turned out ok and trust me I went through a bunch with him and all bad.

Try to sit him down after you have had a good cry so you do not get as emotional in front of him. Tell him how you feel not how he makes you feel. Try not to blame anything on him just simple state how you have been feeling which is alone and isolated because you can not do much. Tell him exactly what you want i.e. go shopping for baby, money for baby, a date etc Men often react badly to emotions and deal with things differently. Your probably right that he is freaking out but that is also normal. A lot of men do not connect to baby until baby is born.

Good luck and if you need to rant pm anytime.

thankyou ladies you have been a really help everyone is so lovely on here.
x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"