Does anyone else chart?

indira

Reaction score
We're not going to start trying for a few months yet, but I've been doing a basic form of charting for probably 10 years, just so I don't get surprised by my period, and since August or so I've also been temping. We are sort of using NFP, and I love seeing what's going on with my body!

This cycle is weird though - I missed a few temperatures because of crazy work patterns and can't see where or if I've ovulated, which has got my mind going crazy. What if I've stopped ovulating? What if I'm going to struggle with fertility? What if we can't have a baby?

I know others must be doing this as well - does anyone want to share their charts? What apps do you use?

can you share your chart? We can tell you if you may have Od.

Mine is in my signature. I use fertility friend.

Hi Indira,

I am on a break from TTC right now, but I am still temping to track my cycles using Fertility Friend. I do find sometimes temping causes me a lot of stress.. especially waiting for O, or wondering why my temps are doing what they are doing. Right now I am waiting to O for the first time after an ectopic, and I am not sure when it will happen. I am having the same thoughts as you, worrying that my cycles will never go back to normal, or that I wont ovulate for a long time now. If it makes you feel any better, the month that i got my BFP, I ovulated 10 days later than usual. I spent literally every day online looking up reasons why I might not be ovulating, convincing myself that something was really wrong. After all that worrying, it turned out that I just happened to have a late O that cycle. I hope that is the case for you :flower:

Thanks ladies! Here it is:
https://i68.tinypic.com/346vm0k.png

I usually O around day 12-14, so I assumed the dip on day 12 was O, but then I didn't get any confirmation from the app. My times of taking my temp this month have been all over the place due to weird work schedules though, so maybe I'll just give this month up as a bad job and hope for better next time!

you have some missing temps, thats why it wont confirm O.

Yep, probably - I've missed ones in the past and it's still told me, but I guess it's all about when in the month I'm missing them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->