• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

does anyone else experiance pain at the back of thier legs? its agony !

SummerLily

mummy To Triplet Boys
Reaction score
Im not sure if its just me , maybe ive got a bug or something :( but for the last 4 days ive had this horrible pain in the top half of my legs at the back. it started off as a ache just around / above my hips on both sides but now its in the back of my legs but just on the half above my knees. the bottom half of my legs are fine . but its AGONY ! even when i move it hurts i dont move it hurts , although i find its worse when ive been sat downf or a little while and then i stand up - thats when its most painfull but if ive been wandering around for 10 minutes or so then its still there but its just an ache.

Its also painfull when touched sometimes , its like a major muscle pull !

x

ouchie bab :hugs: id see the midwife you could have done something to your pelvis, it can get affected when preggers & they like to keep an eye on that area anyway,if it causes too much pain they provide a brace to help you,deffo get it seen too-my cousin had an accident when she was younger and she actually broke her pelvis..with her 2nd pregnancy (after her pelvis had healed obv!) it had actually started to crack again,the poor sod was in braces and crutches 2 weeks before her son was born,but they helped her so much! rest up hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"